Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Heading Home to Aspen!


My name is Taya Paige, and I recently traveled to Dubai for one month with my family. We just returned yesterday from our time in Dubai with our family to design Dubai as a "Diamond Destination". In the process of designing the destination, we had an amazing experience. You can check out all of our experiences from our trip as well as other information on our Dubai Luxury Travel Blog.

Our next destination to create is Aspen, Colorado, which has some of the best mountain sports in the world. I'm going to Aspen Feb. 23 - March 1. I will be in Aspen for our company (Le Reve Destination Services) and will be posting on on this blog throughout. But in the process I get to go to my TASIS High School reunion that happens to be taking place in Aspen! Le Reve is making an effort along with our partner, Private Trade Winds, to tie Aspen to create a link between Dubai, LA and Aspen.

I grew up in Aspen, so I already have a good understanding of the area, but wanted to set up this blog so I can share that information with families from around the world that want to experience the beauty of this amazing destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment